Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rhassoul Challenge

I love rhassoul clay! Why did I go astray from beloved rhassoul for so long? This weekend, I revisited rhassoul and I can say with 100% confidence that there is absolutely no conditioner that could ever give me this amount of slip, definition, clumped curls and shine. Thus, I've decided for the next month, I will be doing a rhassoul clay challenge. I will not use any conditioner nor shampoo during the month of December and will see how my hair responds. If it feels as good as it did this weekend after washing it, I just may say goodbye to those products and use only rhassoul. It's natural, it's inexpensive and effective.


Here's my mixture and results:
  • Rhassoul clay (4 -6 TBSP)
  • Apple cider vinegar (1 TBSP)
  • Distilled water (4 - 6 TBSP
  • Aloe vera juice (1 TBSP)
  • Essential oils (mint and lavender)
  • Amla (1 - 2 TBSP)





After rhassoul treatment, freshly washed, no products

freshly washed hair

70% dry hair w/products

70% dry hair w/products
 

No comments:

Post a Comment