Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Braidout on Short Natural Hair update day 1, 2

I've been pretty much wearing my hair like this for the past couple of weeks. I've been running around a lot this week and I find this style is classic and simple. I can wear it like this 3 days straight, refresh with a spray bottle and continue wearing it like this another 2 - 3 day.

However, convenience does not always = fun, so I decided to mix things up a bit and do a braidout. Twistouts have never been my friend. During my transition they never worked or looked good on my hair. Even after I went natural, my twistout results were noting to run home and brag about. Tonight, I decided to revisit my good old-faithful braidout. This is my first attempt on my natural hair.

Here's a pic of my hair all braided, tomorrow I'll unveil the final result. I have a total of about 16 braids and it took about 40 minutes to do. I did the braidout on dry 3 day old hair. I divided my hair in 4 sections. refreshed each section with water and moisturized only my ends with leave-in and argan oil. I'll post pictures of my results tomorrow.
********

DAY 1

   
DAY 1




  
DAY 2

DAY 2
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment